We have had a few users encounter a problem installing our trial since downloading it.
We have discovered that there is an issue with certain windows systems not “trusting” the Vizulate addin when they go to install it.
The error message that you will receive will look like this:
To Resolve this problem:
- Download the installation file (Vizulate_Setup.exe) and SAVE this file, don’t just select “Run”
- Save this file to a location you have easy access to. E.g. your desktop.
- Right click on the file and select “Properties”
- Navigate to the “Digital Signatures” tab, select the “Smarter Business Software” signature and click “Details”
- Click View Certificate
- Click Install Certificate, follow the wizard.
- You should see a prompt “The Import was successful”
After resolving this issue - you should see a screen that looks like this:
It means that the addin will install correctly - click INSTALL and you’ll be able to use Vizulate on your system.