Below are some suggestions for the best practice approach for using the software:
- Complete the VizData sheet with the VizData Assistant open
- This is the suggested approach as it will validate the information as it is completed.
- It will also provide you with prompts on the different columns, how to complete them, specific requirements for the columns and how the information will impact the final chart that is drawn.
- Complete the name and entity type columns first, and then complete the other columns (where necessary)
- By doing in this order, it will ensure you have the appropriate entities/individuals to choose from as you complete the other columns (for example shareholders, beneficiaries, trustee, etc).