External Data Import
We have added functionality to be able to import a list of entities from external practice management systems to make the process of filling out a list of entities within a group much easier.
Full details can be found here
- Preview window now hides after a diagram is generated
- Scrollbar has been added to the data assistant window for large entity groups
- Feedback button has been added to the toolbar – we love any feedback on Vizulate.
- Readability issue of the date on produced diagram has been fixed.
- Text wrapping has been enhanced to help reduce the number of words that are “broken up” in the middle of the word.
- Trustee Company details – can now be shown I.e. you have the ability to show or hide Trustee company Directors & Shareholders. This is a system configuration: found here
Cosmetic Changes – Entity Relationships
- Users have the ability to easily customise what type of relationship line (straight line or “elbow”) using an option box (under show export/preview > Chart format options). This will then be remembered for next time.
- You can also change the colour of these lines easily.
- You can also choose whether it is a solid or dash line
- The key has been upgraded to include relationships arrows on the output.
- These can be turned off in the configuration found here
- A “Machine ID” will be visible at the bottom of the license window – this will assist in diagnosing any license issues in the future.
- The system will no longer allow you to add the same entity multiple times in the data table.
- This was an issue that was identified when users wanted to nominate a trustee company for a number of trusts. This multi-instance trustee is still in our development pipeline.