This solution should be used when a user has to manually re-add FuseDocs every time excel is opened.
NOTE - Due to the registry being a critical system most users are unable to access this themselves. If this is the case contact your IT support to assist in completing the steps below
Changing FuseDocs default load behavior
- Open the Windows Registry
- Navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\FuseDocsRibbon"
- Change "LoadBehavior" "Value data" to 3
- Open Excel.
- If FuseDocs does not display, try the "FuseDocs stopped displaying" in Excel solution
- If that does not work, contact support