- After you have finished with the input template and wish to save the data before or without compiling, click on the Save button at the top of the screen.
- Save the file to a shared file (if you wish to share) or a location on your PC. Save as type: FuseDocs files (*.fuse)
- To reopen the input template, open the FuseDocs App and select the relevant template button e.g., Annual Compilation as if you were starting a new template.
- Click on the Open Fuse Data button and select the file you want to use.
- FuseDocs will load the saved data into the open template.
Modified on: Tue, 16 Jul, 2019 at 1:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.