Currently Reportance may cause errors with compilations. While this is being worked at, you can temporarily disable the Reportance add-ins while running compilations to ensure they run successfully.
1) In the Excel ribbon toolbar, select "Developer".
2) Select "COM Add-Ins" button on the Developer ribbon.
3) In the COM Add-Ins list, uncheck "HowNow Smart Workpapers" and "Reportance Excel Admin" and select "OK".
4) Close all Excel windows, and then re-open Excel.
5) Run the FuseDocs compilation.
6) Repeat the above steps to re-check "HowNow Smart Workpapers" and "Reportance Excel Admin" in COM Add-Ins.
7) Close Excel and re-open.