The below are the different chart format options available and some explanation about the different options:
- All - this will show all of the details (e.g. registrations, notes, directors, etc) on the diagram within the shape
- None - it will remove all the detail and just show the entity shape, name and relationships within the group
Portrait mode - Page format:
- Defaults to Landscape
- But you can specify Portrait
Lock positions format:
- Will lock the current images as presented on the page.
- *Note if you add other entities you will likely need to re-position them to fit with the existing ‘locked’ images
- PDF - this will draw the diagram and print it to .PDF
- PNG – this will draw the diagram and save it as a .PNG
- Clipboard – this will copy the diagram to your clipboard for you to open in another application eg Word, Excel etc.