Your FuseDocs Journey:
We've received your signed proposal.
Our Client Success Coordinator will call you to get some key details including:
- How to contact your IT team to arrange FuseDocs installation
- Who you have nominated as your FuseDocs Champion/s
- What the biggest benefit is that you would like to achieve from FuseDocs
Take 5 minutes to check if any IT actions outlined in the email you will receive require your approval, including:
- FuseDocs Application Software Installation
- Remote User Access for your FuseWorks Implementation Consultant
Take some time to prepare for your workshop and define your process requirements:
- Read How to Prepare for your Process Discovery Workshop.
- Complete your Workshop Checklist and send through the pre-work to FuseWorks.
A 60-90 minute structured workshop hosted by FuseWorks as defined in How to Prepare for your Process Discovery Workshop.
A 60 minute training session to start using your solution.
- Read Implementation Session + Optimisation Phase: What to Expect.
- Your FuseDocs subscription commences the following day.
Eight weeks dedicated consultant support to opimise your customised solution based on your teams experience and needs.
Ongoing Helpdesk support and consultant relationship.
What FuseWorks will deliver:
- FuseDocs Application Software
- 1x Process Discovery Workshop per process to be automated
- Integration with your Practice Management System
- Integration with your Document Management System
- 1x Process Automation Template per process to be automated
- 1x Training Session for your Process Champion/s per process to be automated
- Turn around within 2 business days for process adjustments identified in first two weeks
- Dedicated consultant support for process optimisations identified in first eight weeks
- Introduction to our team of consultants should your consultant be on annual leave or unavailable
- Ongoing Helpdesk support form our team of consultants for the length of your FuseDocs subscription
What you are committing to:
- Identify the key people that need to contribute to the project
- Ensure the FuseDocs Application Software is installed on all required machines
- Provide ongoing remote user access to FuseWorks for configuration, testing, and ongonig support
- Participate in the Process Discovery Workshop to clearly define your process requirements
- Define and provide your Document File Name Conventions
- Provide your corporate artwork for application to your compilation
- Dedicate time for your Process Champion to 'get to know' FuseDocs and give feedback
- Advocate for and promote standardisation of the process across your team members
- Get curious! Let us know if your solution could perform better so we can make adjustments
- Mitigate any identified risks to project success
- Commence your FuseDocs subscription from the day after Champion Training (also called Implementation)
Key items for a successful FuseDocs implementation project:
- Identify the right people to be involved
- Project goals are communicated between team members from the outset
- Good data structure and process standardisation
- Effective guidance and support from a project Executive Sponsor for standardisation and change management
- Timeliness of FuseDocs software installation by your IT team
- Timeliness of provision of access to your working environment to your FuseWorks consultant
- Timeliness of feedback and information from your Process Champion in the first two weeks